ReBearth Jamaican Blue Mountain Retreat
We’ve all experienced spiritual fatigue during these unprecedented times, so if you’re ready for deep relaxation and self-care, away from daily responsibilities and immersed in nature, our wellness retreat in Jamaica Blue Mountain is here for YOU!
Our 5-day all inclusive Wellness Retreat in the heart of The Blue Mountains just 45 minutes outside of Kingston, Jamaica, has been organized and is being co-hosted by yours truly Teela Allen and my siStar Jessica Noifeld
of Middle Path Movement. Together, we created an intentional and transformative Retreat for men and women desiring to unplug, release, rejuvenate, and reconnect to their true self and nature. It’s a refuge in paradise where you can cultivate mental, physical, and emotional balance.
We are excited to combine our energies with Jamaican Natives and owners of Blue Mountainview Guesthouse to bring you an experience combining the healing powers of Mother Natures jungle, the art of yoga/ mindfulness, and the roots of Jamaica for an intentional wellness retreat.
We have carefully curated an itinerary that balances adventure/fun, self awareness, rejuvenation, and education of culture; all you have to do is show up with love.
What to Expect:
● Locally sourced meals and jungle fresh dishes served to you three times a day prepared by our in house chef
● 4 comfortable nights at The Blue Mountain View Guesthouse surrounded by jungle, rolling hills and the sounds of waterfalls
● Morning and Evening Yoga classes with Jessica or Teela to start the day fresh and finish the day right
● Guided breathing and meditation classes by Jessica or Teela in various location
● Learn to harvest and cultivate your own Blue Mountain coffee from the local coffee crops
● Hiking and local excursions
● Cultural Rasta experience
● Optional Workshops & Services: Inner-child wounds/attachment styles
* Embracing divine masculine/feminine archetypes
* Visions board rebirthing
* Reiki and Thai Massages
* Vaginal/Lingam Steams
You do not want to miss this!